Admission to the program requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
The following are documents needed to complete the application process:
1. A completed AUL Agreement.
2. At least one of the following: Copy of High School diploma, graduation certificate, official secondary school transcripts (or notarized academic records for foreign HS institutions) or exam results (GED).
3. For transfer students: official transcripts from all post-secondary US institutions attended or notarized copies from Foreign Institutions.
4. One of following English test scores or records is required for the applicants whose English is not their native language:
– TOEFL minimum scores of 530 (PBT, Paper Based Test) or 71 (iBT Internet Based Test). AUL’s Institution Code is 7719. Or, 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) or 50 on the PTE Academic Score Report (DBA applicants: a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 80 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS), or 58 on the PTE Academic Score Report);
– A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS’s English as a Second Language Placement Test;
– A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit with an average grade of “B” or higher at an appropriately accredited college/university or licensed foreign university where the language of instruction is English;
– A transcript indicating a grade of “B” or higher in an English composition course from an appropriately Accredited college/university or a licensed foreign university;
– If the student is not able to provide any of the above language proficiency evidences, he/she may be able to attend AUL ESL Prerequisite language program prior to the program. *Note: the ESL is a non-credit program granting students conditional admission only. Once they reach and complete the Advanced level with a “B-” average, they will gain full admission.
Once all required documents are received, student will be evaluated and notified as soon as the decision is completed, they will then be required to submit:
5. A copy of the student Identification card, Driver’s license or passport.
6. Payment of registration fees.
Please note that any Document not in English should be accompanied by a certified translation.